About This Site
- This is the Published research Archives of Ehime University.
- If you have any questions or comments about this website, please contact the Public Relations Division.
- Ehime University assumes no responsibility for the content of external websites that are linked to this official site.
- The copyrights for content posted on this site (text, photos, etc.) are owned by Ehime University or the copyright holder of the item. If you want to re-use any content or item on the site, please contact the Public Relations Division.
- The law prohibits the copying of any content, information or photograph on this site without permission from Ehime University.
- You are free to create links to this site as long as the link has a non-profit objective. However, we will refuse links from sites which contain material that could be detrimental to Ehime University.
- Contents or links on each page are subject to change or deletion without prior notice.
1. Basic Principle
- The policy shall apply to the website run by the university.
- Users agree to be bound by the laws of Japan when using this site irrespective of from which country the site is accessed.
Ⅰ. Users access the site on their own free will and they shall assume responsibility for the use of this site.
Ⅱ. The university doesn't guarantee that the content will be displayed properly in the user's browsing environment.
Ⅲ. The university assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by use of information obtained from this site.
2. Collecting Personal Information
- When you apply for various events, provide opinions, or make a request for brochures, we collect information from the users within the scope necessary for smooth management of the services.
- In this policy, personal information refers to information provided by site users that can identify individuals, such as postal addresses, names, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Personal information shall be collected within the scope of the purpose of providing website services and by appropriate and fair method. Personal information shall not be collected unless expressly provided by users.
3. Use of Personal Information
- According to the service we provide, collected personal information may be forwarded to departments, etc. of the university for the purpose of contacting the user.
- Personal information we collect may be used for educational, research and other purposes within the scope necessary to achieve the user's aims. However, the university will not use the provided information for any purpose other than that approved by the user when it is provided.
- When required by law or regulation, or when national organizations, local governments or an outsourced entity by them, conduct a business based on a law or regulation, they may use collected personal information.
4. Management of Personal Information
- The university endeavors to ensure the security of personal information by taking appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss or falsification.
- When the university provides personal information to a third party within the scope necessary for the operation of the website or providing services, we will make appropriate contracts and require the said party to handle information properly and take security measures.
- Personal information might be provided to a public organization other than the university, when illegal acts such as unauthorized access or threats occur, or when urgent disclosure is necessary to secure the safety of people's lives and the university finds it difficult to obtain the consent of the users promptly.
- When a user offers disclosure, correction, or suspension of the use of personal information, the university will respond as soon as is reasonably possible, except in cases where it could infringe on any third party's rights or affect business operations significantly.
Ehime University endeavors to improve the safety measures for dealing with personal information. This site policy may be revised without prior notice, if there are any changes in the relevant laws and regulations. In such a case, we will announce all the revisions on our website.
2. Relevant Policies
Ⅰ．Ehime University's policies on personal information protection
Ⅱ．Ehime University's policies on information disclosure